1. You are not required to get more than one estimate.
2. You may have the shop of your choice make the repairs. You are not required to use a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.We can fix all makes and models
3. Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize repairs on your vehicle.
4. Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary things. It’s your vehicle, make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction.
5. Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. You have specific rights and obligations. Review your policy. Understand your rights.
6. The vehicle is being repaired for you the owner. You will be required to pay for the repairs upon completion. To avoid delays, it will be up to you to secure payment from your insurance company, along with any necessary endorsements from lien holders.
7. Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction. This is our pledge to you.